DRAC 5 console access on Server 2008 with IE9
Horseshit... It refuses to work in FireFox5, even with the instructions I found detailing how to extract the plugins and manually install it. So, IE it is...
It's doable, but it's a stupid ugly pain in the ass. I assume if you're trying to do this, you know how to use a computer, so the instructions are basic.
- Disable IE Protected mode
- Launch IE in 32bit mode
- Add the DRAC IP to Trusted sites
- Reopen IE as admin and go to the DRAC console and connect
- Click install on the warning
- When nothing happens, hit refresh, and click install on the new warning
- Close and reopen IEx32 as admin
- Sign back in and it should work.